10.24.2008

Hillary and Heidi both like Slaid!

Mainstream media failed to report Tuesday night after the Barack Obama political rally in Hibbing's Memorial Arena that Hillary took a few moments to talk music with KAXE staffer Heidi Holtan. As you can see in the photo, Holtan talked with Hillary behind the curtain.

"I couldn't believe that she had KAXE coming out of her earbuds. I thought it would be her speech or something!!"

Holtan went on to say, "Hillary and I differ on our taste in music. She's more jam-band than I am - like Phish and The Dead. We do both like Slaid Cleaves and The Wailin' Jennys!"

Due to limited time in Minnesota, Clinton did not have time to stop in at the KAXE studios. "I'm totally bummed!" said the lover of all things pants-suits, "I wanted to make it to the Wailin' Jenny's concert last August, but I've been totally overbooked. But mark me down for next summer's KAXE Mississippi River Festival - save a brat on a stick for me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that Hillary and Heidi were actually practicing the polka behind the curtain! Fess up, Heidi!