10.22.2008

Midlife Crisis causes drama at Farmers Market!!!


After turning 50 earlier this year, John Bauer attempted to reclaim his youth by reliving his teenage shoplifting days. Bauer was arrested this morning by police for lifting a pumpkin at a local famers market. Bauer says, “I was just trying to find one big enough to fit over my head…but I forgot my wallet.” Witnesses say Bauer crammed the large squash onto his head and tried to flee the scene, but was thwarted when he blindly ran into a display of beets and turnips – where he was left lying until police arrived.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

John, John, John. Get over the head-size thing. And the age-50 thing. You're a beautiful boy. Enjoy the wonderfulness of you. Be careful in the slammer. They don't do spelling games with dead actresses over there.

Anonymous said...

Bauer....a trip to the "crow bar hotel" over a pumpkin! You must be having a mid-life crisis!! Sheesh......

Anonymous said...

...the other bits of rumor I might question -- John Latimer, Maggie....but this I would definitely believe!! John, the pumpkins in front of KMart are much bigger....

Anonymous said...

You could have at least had him remove the pumpkin for his picture. Sheesh.

Oh. Oh, dear.

I ... didn't realize.

Anonymous said...

I never imagined John Bauer looked like that. wow...

Anonymous said...

I think we've established the theme for the next fundraiser: HAIR.

Anonymous said...

John - now that you are 50 you need to concentrate of the AARP world, thinking about playing Bingo, and not stealing pumpkins! What were you thinking??