10.26.2008

Tom and Chad's Web of Lies!

The Northern Observer exclusively reports that Saturday night On the River hosts Tom Cobb and Chad Brandt have repeatedly lied about their involvement in a local ring that is selling deer urine underground.

"It's my cologne! I swear" says the cool drink of water and music aficionado Chad Brandt. "My wife Michelle makes me wear it! It's sort of old-spicy... I've never sold it illegally, I swear!"

When asked about his involvement Cobb said, "When I was in the peace corps in Ecuador everyone carried something similar to deer urine. It had medicinal qualities and it fit in the little pocket of my man-purse!" Reporters from the Northern Observer, after the lengthy South American story said, "But Mr. Cobb, what is your involvement in the Rapids Urine ring?"

"Button? Button is hanging in the garage." This Northern Observer reporter feels both were evading the serious subject at hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please send directions on how to get some of the deer urine